Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Crag Life: Broomfield Edition?

So this blog seemed like a really good idea at the time, mostly because I was excited to live in Boulder and could tell everyone from home about all of my spectacular journeys.

Well, clearly that moment of glory was short lived because I had to move back home right after I found a good job and was starting to meet people. But life has a funny way with life and there's reasons behind everything, right? I'm starting to think that there's no such thing as bad luck, but just a detour on the way to happiness. Luckily I have some amazing friends that have taught me that I have been helping people my whole life to become happy and now it's my turn and all I have to do is sit back and watch it fall into place.

And right now, I think it's beginning to...

I have finally moved back to Colorado, with no job, no friends (with the exception of my roommates), and a lot less money (also known as anxiety). But even though I have to start from scratch, I know this was the right move for me. I live in a beautiful house with three friends, I am back in foodie heaven, and now have the ability to really figure out if I know what I want in the future. Although I can't do any sort of sports for a few more weeks, I am still trying to get out and enjoy the outdoors as much as I possibly can. Even if that means taking photos of friends enjoying the new boulder problems or just going on a short hike enjoying the beauty I am surrounded by every single day.

I don't really have much more exciting news to enlighten all of you with mostly because it's my fourth day here. But one thing I can say is the weather is by far the most incredible aspect. The last three days it's been 65 degrees and sunny and tomorrow it's supposed to be -3 during the night (okay, that part I don't enjoy so much) But after talking to multiple Coloradoans, the weather here is unpredictable. We can have a 3 foot blizzard during January and the week after, it could be 70 and sunny which would explain those photos of people skiing in nothing but their underwear. (Or those people could just be insane)

I can't wait to see where this journey takes me....as long as it's not back to the operation table. I've had enough of those in the last 2 years.

May the world surprise you, enlighten you, and cause you to dream <3

No comments:

Post a Comment